Today was a weird day.
After days of being really down about April, I decided she will never get it. I'm trying to move on from the one girl I have loved my whole life... again. It all started with me deleting pictures of her and I off my phone. Not easy. I still have 2, but did change the background on my phone. It was a really hard thing to do knowing she changed it to it. I did and it's weird looking at my phone and not seeing her smile. Along with deleting her photos, I got rid of the videos she sent me of Elizabeth. I used to watch those over and over and just feel joy and relief. Watching it now is just heartbreaking and hollow.
I went skating today and came back up to find 2 new messages. Assuming it was another girl I have been talking to I opened it up to find a picture of April and Eliazbeth smiling at me.
I stopped and couldn't believe what I was looking at. The girl who stopped talking to me out of the blue and shut me down after really getting close to me decided to send me a pic of something that just destroys me now. The second message was just of Elizabeth. I sent her a txt and we talked for a bit then it quickly ended.
It's almost like she knew I was trying to get her out of my head. I love her and always will.
I wonder what that feels like? Knowing someone is always there for you.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment