Last night was a bit strange. I have grown accustomed to looking at my phone every time I open my eyes at night to see who has txted me. Last night a got a big surprise. It was Bree. She asked how our dog was doing. I answered her back and we proceeded to talk for almost 2 hours. This coming from a girl who on my last txt to her 2 weeks ago told me to never txt her again. After a conversation about Valentines day I asked her why she was talking to me after her telling me not to talk to her. She replied "I miss you..."
This brings up many emotions in me. I have moved on and this tells me maybe she kind of hasn't? I know she wants to talk to me. She told me it was because of her now boyfriend. I know she txted me while he was at work. I couldn't imagine her doing it with him around, or maybe I could. She fucked around with other people while she told me she loved me and lived in my house.
I felt like a fool that made a huge mistake a bit later in the convo. When she told me that, I responded with "I miss you too." I shouldn't have. We talked for a bit more and she asked why I was still up at 2am(I work at 3am). I told her "because I'm talking to you." I already talked to Beth about this and she told me exactly what I knew. I should just not talk to her ever again. That was the plan. What happens if she calls again?
I hope she doesn't.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment